Are books you kept out too long keeping you from using your library card? Here’s your chance to get your card back in good standing by reading off your fines.
- To participate, you must be 9-18 years old.
- You must show your student ID or public library card.
- All overdue fines, fees, and replacement costs will be cleared!
How it works:
- Pick up a reading log at your public or school library.
- Spend 2 hours reading at your school library or Nashville Public Library branch October 12-18, 2014. The 2 hours do not have to happen in one sitting.
- Read for 5 or more hours to be entered into a drawing for one of 10 $25 and $50 Visa gift cards.
- Fill out your reading log.
- Turn in your reading log to a librarian by October 20. All applicable fees will be cleared by November 14.
Enter the Teen Read Drawing:
Read 5 hours and turn in your reading log to a librarian and you’ll be entered to win a $25 gift card.